Boycott Grand Circle Travel -Tour Bus Accident Kills 9 Tourist on December 26, 2010 In Aswan, Egypt
Update added by user Nov 28, 2011
The law firm of Motley and Rice Law Firm has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Grand Circle Travel for the death of a passenger who was killed as a result of the injuries she suffered in this accident. Motley and Rice is also representing a few other people who have catastrophic injuries from this accident. Two months ago a female passenger who was on the tour has died from her injuries. Another passenger a 80 year old grandmother suffered irreversible injuries in which she is permanently paralyzed.
The driver of the tour bus was speeding and had his lights turned off. The guide who was on the Tour bus hired by Grand Circle Travel was asleep who was in charge of the safety of every tourist on the tour bus. I have tried so hard the entire year to get the information out that Grand Circle Travel did not offer anyone the option to fly. There were several Tourist on the Tour bus who wanted to pay to fly. Grand Circle Travel told them they would have to take the Tour bus. Just a few days ago I found out on the internet that there was another Tour bus accident last month in which 11 people from Hungary and Russia were killed when the driver of the Tour bus was speeding in Hurgahada near the Red Sea.The Tour bus flipped over.
There is a article on the website of Motley and Rice lawfim. Please visit the website to see that all of the information I am providing you is 100% accurate and can not be disputed. What I can not provide is to show you how much my Father, my family, myself,and every other family member is suffering. It has tore a whole in my heart forever. I have tried the entire year to get my message broad casted so no one else will go through the same thing.
Please tell everyone about my story. I want to educate everyone how dangerous it is traveling in Egypt. If they want to go anywhere in Egypt,especially with how much chaos this country is in. Take the time on the internet and do your own research. You can see for yourself.
Original review posted by user May 17, 2011
Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been over a dozen fatal accidents involving tour buses since 2006, they curiously fail to inform their clients that of flying to Aswan, Cairo, Abu Simbel or Luxor is an option. Unfortunately my Mother and Father were not told about the aforementioned option. On December 26,2010 there were three buses carrying 115 passengers to see the Temples of Abu Simbel. The first bus of the caravan drove around a dump truck full of tons of sand that was sticking out on the highway. The driver crashed into the dump truck killing my Mother and seven other people.My Father and 26 people seriously injured. Two people are paralyzed. Two months ago, another person has died from this accident.
This horrific tragedy was reasonably foreseeable, and Grand Circle Travel, & Misr Sinai caused me the loss of my Mother and the other eight people who were killed.It has devastated the lives of everyone who was on that bus as well as their loved ones.
I do not want to see anyone other people getting killed.Do the research to see for yourselves.All of the information is online. There was a Tour Bus accident on November 20, 2010, 26 days before my parents accident near the Red Sea. Eight Tourist were killed and 40 people seriously injured. Grand Circle Travel never stopped booking these tours.
I am posting this to get my message out.On behalf of all of the victims who are dead and seriously injured. Please tell all your family and friends about this tragedy. There is not one thing that will bring back my Mother or anyone else involved in that accident.My Fathers heart is broken forever. Boycott Grand Circle Travel and Misr Sinai.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misr Sinai Tour Buses
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "We had an awesome tour guide, named Simone Testa. He knew everything and everyone. He thought out all possible problems in advance and took care of every detail. Greece had..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."