Additional Fees
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We went on the Canadian trip and all was well except for one motel.What I dislike about GC is they don't even respond to your complaints, they just igore you and keep sending you more litature on future trips.

We had used them 3 times before but I will not use them in the future. All they seem to want, is you to tell them everything is wonderful. I for one will look else where when booking future trips.

I have mailed them mutiple times and have not gotten any response, what a way to run a company!Thanks you Chuck Tribe

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of grand circle travel tour and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Grand Circle Travel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grand circle travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grand Circle Travel. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Viking Range.