Blankenberge, West-Vlaanderen

I worked many years for grand circle and can say that they are the worst company on the european rivers.They treat the people like Dirt You are just a number and we cannot do anything about that.

Only Mr A. Lewis who is a arrogant and selfish person made the rules. Food costs are around 10$ a person the food is frozen and all left overs are reprepared next day.

Program manager who complaind are kicked out.In Normandy people eating out of a box( see picts) worth 5$ and have to eat in the street.I can go on and on but try to avoid GCT they are really bad and the ships are old and dirty

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of grand circle travel work experience. Grand Circle Travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grand circle travel work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grand Circle Travel. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Viking Range.

Had an Experience with Grand Circle Travel?

Comments

Royal Caribbean Cruise Review from The Hammocks, Florida Royal Caribbean "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..." Read more Holland America Line - Arrogant Holland America Line "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Cruise Booking Review from Mountain View, California Royal Caribbean "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..." Read more Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Regent delivers memories, the kind you want to forget! Regent Seven Seas Cruises "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more